Panzer Dragoon OSTs - Orchestral Version - Where?

Having recently watched the following videos, I was wondering what’s the name of the albums that contain the orchestral versions of the Panzer Dragoon 2 and Saga OSTs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxMCG7AcVvw)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_qw69hIlzs)

I couldn’t find them anywhere. Maybe I didn’t search deep enough… so here I come, humbly asking for your knowledge. :anjou_happy:

I already have both OSTs in the original, synthesized version, plus both PD1 and Orta, but I’m really interesting in seeking out these two orchestrated versions.

I didn’t watch all the way through those videos, but they seem to be the regular soundtracks. Specifically, what you’re probably after are the following:

Panzer Dragoon II Zwei Original Soundtrack
Azel: Panzer Dragoon RPG Memorial Album

There’s a list of all the Panzer soundtracks here:
thewilloftheancients.com/pro … tracks.php

Yep, they?re all on the OST CDs. Here are the titles:

First video/Saga (Saori Kobayashi and Mariko Nanba):
?Sona mi areru ac sancitu (Art Thou the Holy One?)?
?Ecce valde generous ale (Behold the Precious Wings?
?Paet?
One of the incidental tracks whose names I never remember
?Camp?

Second/Zwei (Yayoi Wachi et al.:
?Main Title?
?The Great Canyon?
?Forbidden Forest?
?The Expected Enemy?/?The Unexpected Enemy? (I?ve seen both translations)

You really haven?t heard them? And this despite having a knack for music. :stuck_out_tongue: Perhaps YouTube?s audio encoding has an exotic hidden power to transmute pristine orchestral harmonics from the most synthetic of substrates. I?ll shut up now?

?Sona mi areru ac sancitu" and ?Ecce valde generous ale" are obviously not chiptunes or strictly synthetic though, nor I believe the title for Zwei?

But yeah otherwise, the Saturn and all those audio peeps was just that good! :anjou_love:

Thanks for the replies!

I did listen to every song in every OST many times over. Well, maybe it has to do with the fact that I was listening to the songs in the videos with an aged sound system at a very low volume instead of the usual loud headphones. In fact, I just watched the videos again with my headphones and I noticed these are the synthesized versions (except, of course, the ones you mentioned) and I actually have all of them.

I think I should keep my old sound system at the magical “upgrade synthesizers to orchestral arrangements” mode and listen to the whole OSTs again… :anjou_happy: