Panzer Dragoon and OutRun

Anyone seen the Dragon over bunki animation on OutRun 2 SP and OutRun 2006?

It appears to be the dragon in one of his spiratual forms because he has that “freshly painted green” look to him. :anjou_love:

Yeah I’ve seen it, though is it from Panzer Dragoon? . Seeing as it a AM#2 game I doubt it . In saying that, Sonic is inthe Casnio stage , so who know’s

Well it’s so far off the distance, who knows?
A lot of people do think it is Lagi in some form or another - Am2 nod at other series by other sega houses all the time though (just look at the Sonic banners in OutRunners)
Let’s just reffer to it as Steve the Wing’ed dragon from now on.
:anjou_happy:

[quote=“gearguy”]Well it’s so far off the distance, who knows?
A lot of people do think it is Lagi in some form or another - Am2 nod at other series by other sega houses all the time though (just look at the Sonic banners in OutRunners)
Let’s just reffer to it as Steve the Wing’ed dragon from now on.
:anjou_happy:[/quote]

:anjou_happy: . Wasn’t a dragon in AM#2 crappy Mega Drive effort, I can’t remeber.

Maybe it code, like how SONIC was in Rad Mobile ,before the game ever made it out , and this is a joke becasie Panzer Dragoon will make a come back :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Wakes Up

For some reason SONIC been in a lot of AM#2 games, Rad Mobile, OutRun SP and the likes of SpikeOut

i love out run 2 SP :anjou_love:

next time i’m at trocadero i’ll go the dragon route… what stage is it on?

[quote=“Scott”]i love out run 2 SP :anjou_love:

next time i’m at trocadero i’ll go the dragon route… what stage is it on?[/quote]

It flies over the bunki if you perform good (the Y junction)

I just fraaze framed it when the Dragon flies over, nope, doesn’t appear to be lagi at all.
:anjou_disappointment:

Still, I think Steve is a cool name for a Dragon…

xD

Is it one of the monsters from Space Harrier? Ive never played it myself, but I think the first boos from Space Harrier was some kind of green dragon thingy.

It doesn’t look like anything from Space Harrier.
It just looks like a generic green dragon… =
Which is sad, so he needs to become someone with his own game.
“Steve the Dragon Saga” must a super new duper sega secret game! O_O

I found Lagi:

[quote=“gearguy”]I found Lagi:

[/quote]

That looks like Base Wing from Panzer Dragoon Orta.

What a hideous dragon. Man, all of the main dragon designs in Orta are terrible.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the ORTA designs… I like them.
The’re different, and they have a right to be different, with Lagi and lue Dragon merged as one then the DNA would obviously be different.

It’s not evident in those small screens I took, but in the game the rider has silver hair and the dragon has the doudle horn thing (like the one from orta).

It is obviously the Dragon from Orta as the Rider also wears a long scarf!