Panzer Dragoon 1 ROM

I found 1 on CoolROM but it doesn?t work.

Does anyone know a website with a decent Panzer Dragoon 1 ROM?

The game is cheap on ebay.

In other words, we aren’t going to direct you to a ROM. Read the forum descriptions more carefully.

I need a ROM, i?m low on budget, i already bought a controller a new laptop, an HDMI cable and some other accssessories, so i really need a ROM.

Arcie, what the heck do you mean by that?

You’d be better off playing the PC version, rather than emulating the Saturn version on your PC. There’s a copy on eBay for 3 US dollars, although shipping is likely to be more than that.

Regarding ROM/ISO requests - this is a rather grey area, and it would be preferable if such requests weren’t made. From Webfaction’s terms and conditions:

[quote]The following activities are prohibited:

1. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.[/quote]

Although technically this whole site could be considered an “intellectual property right used without proper authorization”, I’d prefer not to draw attention to the matter by linking to direct downloads of full Saturn games.

[quote=“Solo Wing Dragon”]You’d be better off playing the PC version, rather than emulating the Saturn version on your PC. There’s a copy on eBay for 3 US dollars, although shipping is likely to be more than that.

Regarding ROM/ISO requests - this is a rather grey area, and it would be preferable if such requests weren’t made. From Webfaction’s terms and conditions:

[quote]The following activities are prohibited:

1. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.[/quote]

Although technically this whole site could be considered an “intellectual property right used without proper authorization”, I’d prefer not to draw attention to the matter by linking to direct downloads of full Saturn games.[/quote]

Roger that.

There are a lot of cool places to get a rom. Search for it in Google yourself. I found mine at one such .com site.

EDIT: fuck, I didn’t read your first post properly

[quote=“Chupacabra”]There are a lot of cool places to get a rom. Search for it in Google yourself. I found mine at one such .com site.

EDIT: fuck, I didn’t read your first post properly[/quote]

LOL :anjou_happy: