Paet Fanart

I wanted to contribute one of my fanarts of Paet that I had done a while ago. Being one of my most favorite characters in the series, I wanted to draw him so badly, so when I finally had time, I went ahead and did it! It is just a line art for right now until I decide to color it. This was done on cardstock with Sharpie pens. I have done other fanarts, but due to my move, they’re out of reach for right now. I hope to upload more fanarts in the future. Hope you guys like it!

3 Likes

Nice drawing. There aren’t too many pieces of Paet fan art, so this will be a welcome addition. Do you want to wait until you’ve coloured it before we add it to Panzer Dragoon Legacy’s fan art gallery?

2 Likes

Paet is underappreciated. With his knowledge of ancient machinery and his swag, he should be top dog in the world of PanDra. I still don’t know the original japanese dialogue for that line where he says “I bet he shat a brick”. We need a a way to play PDS with a true-to-form translation of the japanese text. Enemy names included. All of it.

Nice artwork! Keep’em coming if you have more. Don’t hold out on us :slight_smile: Maybe I’ll draw something myself.

2 Likes

do you have a twitter ? I might share this on Panzer Dragoon World

2 Likes

Hi! I don’t have a twitter, but I give you permission to share it there! :smiley:

Thank you so much! Unfortunately with still needing to unpack, I don’t have my materials to color him right now, so you can go ahead and post him the way he is now. When I get the chance to color him, I’ll post it along with my other fanarts!:smiley:

1 Like

I feel the same! He’s so spunky and full of personality! LOL! That line took me out when I first saw that! :joy: I’m waiting on that full translation too, trust me! When it comes I’ll be ready!

Thank you so much! When I get the chance I’ll post some more fanarts! You should draw some stuff, I’d wanna see them all. I look forward to it! :smile:

Great stuff, I love that you used physical media. I’m a die hard for good old pen and paper art.

1 Like

Thank you so much! It’s the medium I’m most comfortable with!

This is now on the site. Let us know if you ever make a colour version.

1 Like