Orta music

I really want the music to Orta (some of the tracks) on my computer. I think they were once available over at Excavation camp. If someone would be willing to host them temporarily or send them I’d be thankful.

They were not available at The Camp, only the tracks list was, not the actual tracks of the Orta OST.
The actual track files were of the older Panzer Dragoon games’ OSTs because they were hard to find.

Buying the soundtrack is quite cheap really. Where do you live? Funcoland in the States sells it for only about $16.

The UK
dum dum DUM

Does anyone know where to get the song in the commercials?

It wasn’t in the game or soundtrack.

[quote=“Dopefish”]Does anyone know where to get the song in the commercials?

It wasn’t in the game or soundtrack.[/quote]

I believe some members here know, because someone posted a link at the Die welt forums to a site in which you could buy a cd (for not a lot of money) that had the music track in the PDO commercials.

As for the PDO soundtrack then i would say go out and buy it because it is not expensive, search ebay or some anime/game ost sites.

Panzer Dragoon Orta Official Soundtrack from Amazon.com

If you buy the soundtrack and our chances of a new RPG will increase :slight_smile:

Oh cool its on amazon.co.uk too. I’ll be buying that.

I’m not sure where to get it, but I believe that the song is called ‘Violet’ by Bones Domingo.

[quote=“Neil”]

I’m not sure where to get it, but I believe that the song is called ‘Violet’ by Bones Domingo.[/quote]

http://www.res-freq.com
Posted this before…