Online Gaming Stores

I think I’ve made a topic about this before, but can anyone recommend some good online gaming stores that ship worldwide? I’m looking for US based stores that sell Gameboy Advance games, but Amazon only ships games to the US and National Console Support’s range of GBA games are pretty limited (most of them are sold out).

eBay :stuck_out_tongue:

But can you get new games from eBay?

I’d rather not buy games second hand unless I have to. The copy of Sonic Advance I got from there ended up being a pirated copy anyway… :confused:

You really have to be wary of GBA games on ebay since the vast majority of them are pirated copies out of Hong Kong; not all of them, but a good portion of them. I got into an extended argument with a seller trying to pass off a copy of Harvest Moon 2 as authentic before I managed to get my money back.

I haven’t bought too many GBA games from places that ship worldwide, but I’ve used Tronix a couple times in the past and did not have any trouble with them. We’re talking several years ago though, back when I was more into playing imports. I can’t say if their level of service is the same, but they’re still in business so I guess they can’t be all that bad. Their web site is here.

Thanks, I’ll check it out.