New Panzer content ideas thread

Damn straight. Orta is, was, and will always be no challenge for me. That is coming from someone who is notoriously rubbish at shooters. The next game will be an RPG, and any other games after that should follow suit. Another shooter would be ridiculous.

Orta is twice the challenge Saga was!!That’s for sure!

That’s not it.A mix of RPG and shooter would be the best in my opnion.

But Saga was rediculously easy as well.

Shame the game lacked higher difficulty settings. I wanted to be forced to fight Imperial battlecruisers.

The problem with the Saturn games is that TA spent almost too much time tweaking the graphics engine. With that problem out of the way the developers can spend more time perfecting the artistry and lengthening the plot. Sega shouldn’t sacrifice voice acting but I expect only Japanese voices to be recorded, if and when the next game arrives.

Even if saga was easy too, it?s not as important in an RPG than in a shooter! In an RPG it?s more the story that?s important, but I agree, it would have been cool with some fights with higher difficulty, especially the bosses.

It must be japanese voices in a next RPG!!

hmm…somewhere it might be kool if someone was able to translate Panzereez, cos me friend keeps showing off how she can speak Elvish…I’ll show her…
Well, I would like to see even more spectacular Berserks…sorta like the ones from PDS cept better^_^ PDS may have been easy, but it was long. Maybe if it went backwards on disks (which is possible, believe me I have Riven)…but really if ya think about it, if it was harder it probs wouldn’t have been as fun cos we be all dying and startin over again and instead of being wicked and fun, it be realllllly annoying. Hmm, I was gonna suggest maybe more waepons for the rider instead of just guns all the time, but that might not turn out so good:P

I created one of those for my Chao Website - if i have spare time one day i’ll see if i can do a panzer one…