New Crimson Dragon video

Team Andromeda I can sympathize with your personal disappointment, and you’ve made it quite clear you have zero use for Kinect currently. I can’t firmly say one way or the other about it myself, since I’ve not used it much. The latency itself doesn’t seem like a general deal breaker from what I have tried, though unreliability / detection failures could be. Still, Child of Eden is the closest precedent we have, and it seems to be about 50/50 on people having a positive opinion on the Kinect experience. That’s decent enough odds.

We get it, you’re personally upset about Crimson Dragon, and it’s your prerogative to be so. But in some ways it’s not so different from people who were upset about Orta going to the XBOX. Let the people who can and will give the game a clean chance be optimistic, they also have that prerogative.

[quote=“The Ancient”] Still, Child of Eden is the closest precedent we have, and it seems to be about 50/50 on people having a positive opinion on the Kinect experience. That’s decent enough odds.

[/quote]

It’s not just Child Of Eden there are 3D shooting parts in Kinect Star Wars and to me it just doesn’t work at all and where it all would be far, far better with a pad

I’m not upset about the game, just don’t like it chosen control method - that is a little bit different .

To me it does . Where you move /aim/ get in position and press fire shooter press the fire button in a shooter at what your brans tells you is right and correct moment you want no lag, no delay .

The current Kinect I feel can’t offer that .