Need some help!

Hey guys and gals, do you know if Trust Gamepad GM-1150 is compatible with SSF emulator?

If not do you know a good game pad that is compatible with it?

P.S- If you?re asking yourself why i?m interested in the Gamepad GM-1150, the reason is simple, it is very similar to both the Sega Saturn and Sega Genesis controlers, but without a start button, which i don?t really need.

[quote=“Windrider”]Hey guys and gals, do you know if Trust Gamepad GM-1150 is compatible with SSF emulator?

P.S- If you?re asking yourself why i?m interested in the Gamepad GM-1150, the reason is simple, it is very similar to both the Sega Saturn and Sega Genesis controlers, but without a start button, which i don?t really need.[/quote]

Except to Start games and Pause them…?

[quote=“Arcie”]

[quote=“Windrider”]Hey guys and gals, do you know if Trust Gamepad GM-1150 is compatible with SSF emulator?

P.S- If you?re asking yourself why i?m interested in the Gamepad GM-1150, the reason is simple, it is very similar to both the Sega Saturn and Sega Genesis controlers, but without a start button, which i don?t really need.[/quote]

Except to Start games and Pause them…?[/quote]

If is compatible with SSF, all i have to do is assign START to another button.

I’ve just tried the PlaySega pad with SSF and it works flawlessly - it’s like playing on the real thing! Windrider if you can get one, then go for it, you won’t be disappointed.

SSF is a wonderful emulator. I hope in a future update the author will add an option to set custom resolutions as the emulator can only upscale at the moment so 3D stuff looks quite jagged. This feature is available in the Yabause emulator but its emulation isn’t as good as SSF (yet!).

It would be nice if the developer of SSF open sourced his or her work. The purpose of an emulator such as this surely isn’t to make money from holding a monopoly over the means of production, so I would see this as a beneficial way of giving back to the community.

Thanks for the help guys, i?ll give some news soon.

Hey guys, i got this controller: cgi.ebay.com/NEW-WHITE-SEGA-SATU … 19b892f53d

But my computer is not detecting it, i mean, it was detected for a few seconds but now nothing happens. Can anyone help?

If it’s not showing up in Device Manager then it’s more than likely a badly made pad.

I find the Xbox 360 controller works flawlessly with SSF…

[quote=“Shadow”]If it’s not showing up in Device Manager then it’s more than likely a badly made pad.

I find the Xbox 360 controller works flawlessly with SSF…[/quote]

Just my luck :anjou_disappointment:

Hey guys.

The dude who sold me the controller sent me a replacement one which arrived today for free.

The other one just had a factory defect.

This GTron controller is actually quite a nice piece of equipment, its not as responsive as the original Saturn controller but it still gets the job done.

I recommend it to everyone, its wonderful to play Zwei and Saga with it :anjou_happy:

I also bought this one: cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … K:MEWNX:IT

Its a little better than the GTron and quite similar to the Saturn controller.

I recommend both to any hardcore Sega Saturn fan :anjou_happy: