NEED HELP- Artist Credits on Panzer Saga

I need the artist credits on Saga- can anyone help me? I don’t have a save by the end anymore- if anyone can jot down the artists (or screen grab of giri giri) it would realy help the Art of Panzer site.

Thanks!

There’s some GiriGiri save files in the Accessories section of this site that you could use. I think Lance made saves of most of the major parts of the game.

One thing though - weren’t the credits in Japanese? I know that there were a few names at the end in English, but I thought those were mainly Sega of America staff.

The language barrier is no obstacle for Lagi; he’ll just blow it to pieces with his arrows of light.

So Lagi, I gather you’re planning to update your site soon?

The final save file there should put you just before the final boss, but there’s a bit of a problem: whenever I reached the end of the game with GiriGiri, the emulator would crash and reset when it tried to load up the credits sequence. I’ve seen it do that when loading certain things in other games, too… can anyone confirm whether or not this is “normal” for GiriGiri? If it is, screengrabs may be on the impossible side…

The credits weren’t a movie, were they?

Unfortunately not, but here’s some good news: a transcription of Panzer Dragoon Saga’s credits (in the original Japanese) was apparently posted in this old thread. Hope that helps.

Enemy
Iwade
Satoshi
Ueda
Riyuuta
Nakayama

elegance clear Effect
Isamu

continuing rice field blessing mediating/helping
Yamazaki
Riyuuta
Ueda

Plan Direction mountain
Akihiko
Ogawa

positive
Jiro
Kikuchi

justice
Ozeki

genius
Goto

hardness System part Program
Takeshita
Suguru
Satoshi

mountain rear end stand man high

full Design
Sato
Katuhiko
Kurokawa
Masa
Yutaka c

rossing over 邊 crossing over Plan 廣 mountain
Yasunari

Title logographic design system total design
Katuhiko Sato

Almost helps :slight_smile:

Whoa, my thoughts exactly. :smiley:

Unfortunately I’ve never come across an English translation of those credits; does anyone know if one exists somewhere?