Nausicaa's Ass!

http://www.retroandhelix.0catch.com/nausicaaass2.jpg

Well I finally watched Nausicaa for the first time and I have to say I have a mixed reaction towards this Miyazaki masterpiece. Well first of all the story is very similar to Panzer Dragoon in many ways. So that’s a plus. But the weirdest thing is that Princess Nausicaa wears no pants or underwear, so for almost 3 quarters of the movie you see her ass frequently! This can be very exciting and also inappropriate. I mean I couldn’t even pay attention to the story and most of the subtitles because my eyes and attention where fixated on her exposed ass. I will definitely have to watch it a second time through to completely understand and take in all of the story. So be warned when watching Nausicaa her ass will taunt you and might make you not take this serious move very seriously.

P.S. How do you guys like my new Avatar its a pic of Edge with my face.
I created it using fireworks.

hmmm… weird. Did you buy the US version and what is the rating on it? The only explanation is from quotes I found:

[quote]Due to Censorship laws, Panty shots are the closest thing to a woman’s privates that can be shown on most forms of media.
Of course, if you want a good representation, you could try Japanese Anime like Agent Aika or Najica Blitz Tactics.[/quote]

I haven’t got around to checking Nausicaa out myself yet, but I’ve heard about the lack-of-pants thing; apparently those are meant to be skin-coloured trousers she’s wearing, they just don’t really look like it. I think the nausicaa.net site confirms it somewhere, if you want to put your mind at rest.

(The avatar looks pretty funky, by the way.)

hmm… and legaiaflame was thinking she was trotting around bare-arsed all along, well it happens to the best of us :slight_smile:

I’ve seen anime with a lot worse stuff than asses.

Hell, Cow & Chicken (a children’s cartoon rated TV-Y7) had many asses in every episode.

guys… she’s wearing tights : /

they are almost the same tone as her skin, but she is not actually exposing anything… sorry to be a party pooper.

damn this is an 7 year old post

if she was nude

img585.imageshack.us/img585/6999/pantsf.jpg

her pussy would show in this pic ^

^
Have no idea what you were searching for while you came across this ancient post…

but this made me laugh XD

This is by far the most far-fetched Necro I’ve ever seen.

Nausicaa is my least favorite Miyazaki film. The manga, however, is amazing.

[quote=“legaiaflame”]http://www.retroandhelix.0catch.com/nausicaaass2.jpg

Well I finally watched Nausicaa for the first time and I have to say I have a mixed reaction towards this Miyazaki masterpiece. Well first of all the story is very similar to Panzer Dragoon in many ways. So that’s a plus. But the weirdest thing is that Princess Nausicaa wears no pants or underwear, so for almost 3 quarters of the movie you see her ass frequently! This can be very exciting and also inappropriate. I mean I couldn’t even pay attention to the story and most of the subtitles because my eyes and attention where fixated on her exposed ass. I will definitely have to watch it a second time through to completely understand and take in all of the story. So be warned when watching Nausicaa her ass will taunt you and might make you not take this serious move very seriously.

P.S. How do you guys like my new Avatar its a pic of Edge with my face.
I created it using fireworks.[/quote]

lol what i find funny about this is that you had to watch it again. Sure it was just to follow the story :wink:

jaxx0rr
what player are you using in your screenshot

i love the book, never watched the anime. something about the STUDIO GHIBLI animation that i dont like

LOL! I feel silly after seeing this pop up again after all these years! I guess I was horny that day or something… :anjou_love:

rotflolz that is funny as! dont worry it will surface again, just because it is dam funny. :smiley:

damn I’m a necromancer :S
thing is I bookmark all my posts on forums… and I saw this …

[quote=“megaman5000”]jaxx0rr
what player are you using in your screenshot
[/quote]

… so I had to answer :smiley:

I use it since 2004, its the best player in the world, its free and made by some Korean guys and its called
KMPlayer

also it doesnt need codec packs (that’s why I use it)
and I think its better than VLC and the others …

Re-Necroing…

Because WISE FWOM WO GWAVE!
Also because I never once believe Nausicaa’s butt was showing, on the grounds one couldn’t really see anything.

(Also because it was still on the front page. This forum, as ever, is slow.)