My Panzer fan fic

p097.ezboard.com/fthenightmareof … D=11.topic

That links to a writer’s site, one that I am writing a Panzer fan-fic in. Of course, this is a post at a time, updated once and a while, so, if you wish, bookmark it and check back regularily. What do you think. And, before anyone syas anything, it may seem unrelated now ('cept for the whole language thing), but you’ll see. What do you think?

It’s a little early to know what to make of the story, but it’s a good start as far as I can tell. It should be interesting to see how it ties in with the actual story of Panzer Dragoon.

Once you have a complete chapter or two I’d be happy to put it on TWotA (if you want) as well.

I would be glad to let you put my story on TWotA. :anjou_happy: But, it’ll be a long story. I’m covering the Ancients’ arival to the Panzer world, the formation of the towers etc. So, when you put it up, it could be like a weekly thing. just an idea.

arrival?

Yes, arrival. But are you correcting me story wise or spelling wise?

But the Ancients are hu-BLAM

What does that mean?

It’s kind of ambiguous whether or not the Ancients were human. I personally think they were.

I think they were human, as well. Oh, clarifacation! Earth is not the Panzer world. I persannally think it’s another world, since Panzer has two moons.

Alright, two complete chapters. You can put them up now, Solo Wing. Still not into the story yet, but it will be connected with Panzer Dragoon, I can tell you that mush. But I’m not giving anything away.

The Ancients were not aliens, and definitely originate from the panzer world. Also, the Towers were originally constucted as weapons which destroyed most of the world - it wasn’t until after it was too late to do anything, that the ‘Tower Network’ became the caretaker for the entire ecosystem.

If the ancients were aliens like some seem to claim, and not human…why then did they go into deep cryogenic stasis instead of traveling the vastness of space to find another world to pillage and destroy?

Sure… I’m a tad busy at this present moment, but I’ll read though them and try and get them up for the next update. By all means, send me a nagging email or PM in about it in a week’s time if I still haven’t done anything about them by then. :wink:

[quote=“Kadamose”]The Ancients were not aliens, and definitely originate from the panzer world. Also, the Towers were originally constucted as weapons which destroyed most of the world - it wasn’t until after it was too late to do anything, that the ‘Tower Network’ became the caretaker for the entire ecosystem.

If the ancients were aliens like some seem to claim, and not human…why then did they go into deep cryogenic stasis instead of traveling the vastness of space to find another world to pillage and destroy?[/quote]

All that you claim is just theory.

Actually, in my story, the Ancients are humans. And Earth is not the Panzer world, we have’nt gotten to that story element yet…

Actually, I just added music. What do you think. If you think it’s good, I’ll music-up the rest of the story.