My friend is awesome

That’s a good question. Somehow I don’t think I would appear very grateful if I burnt the PSP as soon as he gave it to me. :anjou_love:

Are there any other PSP games that you’d recommend? Lummies looks quite good, but is it must have? I enjoy shooters and RPGs, but I’ll play pretty much anything if it’s a must have.

I guess it is true that you learn something new every day. Don’t worry though, I am still pretty much the same guy you have envisioned me as (well, at least I hope so!), even though I probably appear a bit more serious when I post here, than I am in person… that’s just the way I am.

On top of Wipeout Pure, I would actually definetly recommend Metal Gear Acid. If you like turn based strategy, thats basically what it boils down to, even though it is with cards.

Lumines is only fun if you enjoy trying to top your top score over and over and over and over again, or if you have someone to play it with. If you want to try it out before hand there is a Windows version someone made on http://www.the-underdogs.org that perfectly mimics it.

That is very very kind indeed! What a legend

We decided to cancel the PSP preorder for now, as the system is still lacking must have games (IMO) at the moment. So I’m just sticking with another GBA at the moment. Might pick up a PSP or DS later on, but we’ll see.

Good move, great PSP games are only coming up just now… I’m looking forward to the likes of Every Extend Extra, Syphon Filter, Monster Hunter Portable, Tekken and a couple of SRPGs.

…Oh and PowerStone Collection :anjou_love:

Really impressive how the handheld market is really starting to grow with so many quality titles being released for the PSP as of late and the DS having its own power hitters such as Age of Empires and Castlevania. Many people thought that the PSP and\or DS couldn’t survive together; and now their markets are doing better than consoles due to the “next-gen” shift.

For your information, Solo Wing Dragon’s friend is imaginary. His stuff was never stolen. He just lost it accidentally and came up with some bogus story about getting a new PSP because he’s too ashamed to admit that he wanted to buy one for himself in the first place.

…But he didn’t get one in the end… yet…

Oh, really? I only read the first few posts and skipped the rest.

But see? See? He was tricking you all along.

But anyways… (just read Solo’s key post)

I think I’m gonna have to acquire a Nintendo DS later this year, soley for that Zelda: Phantom Hourglass game. Seen the video of it? It looks hot. Old-school top-down Zelda goodness, but in 3D, so 2-and-a-half-D.

Damn Nintendo… I bought a GBA back in 2003 just so I could play the SNES remake of Zelda: A Link to the Past. Only other game I ever bought for the GBA was that Final Fantasy game (can’t remember the title). And so now I’ll get a DS just for Zelda, and a Revolution one day for Zelda…

Consumer whorism at its best!

And, what would I gain by making up such a story? I have far better things that I could be posting, if only I had time…

Anyway, who are they more likely to believe, Hervard… me, or a newb? :wink:

I thought they were the same thing? ^~

Dude, don’t tell me you’re in denial. And of course they’d believe me, 'cause if they don’t, I’ll bust out some newbish destruction on their hide, and then we’ll see who’s telling the truth.

I wouldn’t believe either since you are both from NZ…the antipodas! :stuck_out_tongue: