Multiple Dragon theory proven!

Or just about. =D This is probably old hat… so much apologies.
But I just find it neat that the theory speculated on the site turns out to be real. XD

panzer-dragoon.com/jpn/galle … on1600.jpg

Pretty much confirms it all but the Solo Wing forms.

Depends on how you interpret it. That wallpaper’s been there for ages too by the way :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey,

Thanks for the link! I remember seeing that before.

I just read the Different Dragons Theory and it’s a very interesting read! What do you think? I’m intrigued by the idea that the dragons from Panzer Dragoon and Panzer Dragoon Zwei were separate entities but that they merged together in Panzer Dragoon Saga.

Some might say that Team Andromeda didn’t think everything through for the storyline of the first game, especially the dragon, but went on to develop it much further in the sequels, but I think it was just part of their plan to keep us mystified!

The theories on this site are great, and for me one of the things which makes the PD series so good is the storyline.

Daniel

I personally also like to think that at one point Lagi and (whatever the name of the PD Dragon is) fused into one and the same entity. Also shows that the “Heresy program” indeed left said creature at the end of that game. So yeah, shows just how A) Well thought out these games are. And B) That the theory was equally well thought out and written.

Applause to the both of them. XD

Hey, I’m really glad my different dragons article was of interest; unfortunately I’ve got to dash for the time being (or I’ll risk missing a train!), but I’ll be sure to share some thoughts on all this when I have the chance. :anjou_happy: