Morrowind (warning: spoilers)

I usually play as a warrior who can cast a wide range of spells, though I was thinking of starting a new game as a dark elf assassin as they are more suited to that particular profession. I basically steal stuff from Balmora, raid the Redoran vaults in Vivec, sell the loot in Mournhold, and then pay for training with spears to increase my endurance, and train with other weapons and light armour to improve my character’s speed, agility, strength and marksmen skills. By the time I’ve spent the wealth I amassed I’m already level 10+. Full sets of glass armour can easily be acquired in Ghostgate where high level locks don’t usually pose a problem for me.

I think I might resist the urge to play through Morrowind again for the time being, however.

Bloodmoon was ok. A single greater werewolf from the whole packs of them you encounter later in the expansion could rip my level 30 crusader to pieces in mere seconds.

I love Morrowind.

sighs I doubt he shall be much of a problem for my level 71 behemoth. Thanks for your input though ^^ I was thinking about more of a Legolasly character. (Yes, LOTR is addicting isn’t it?)

I dislike elves, myself.

You must’ve hated Vvradenfell then xD