More Awesome Panzer Dragoon fanart

I found some Awesome Panzer Dragoon fan art to publish on this website.

This is cool. I will need to reach out to the individual artists for permission if we are to put any of them on the site though.

I have actually reached out to one of the artist on this website before, known as TOY-T. He has given us permission to post some of his pictures before and I uploaded them a while back for example. However this is a Japanese website so most likely than not you’re going to have to send them I message in Japanese. It’s what I originally did and I also include the english version of my message in the reply to them

If you could get permission from the artists there that would be great. My Japanese is next to non-existent, so I don’t think I can be of much help.

Lol. I’m really sorry but my Japanese is also nonexistent. I originally used google translate to get in contact with the artist. But I can try again to get permission from someone.

@ProjektNemesis117 what’s happening with these contributions?

I’m sorry, but I’m not entirely sure I understand what you are trying to ask. The last 3 post that I made onto the main website where art from Pixivi. I have asked a lot of artist on the website for their permission to use their art on this website. I have posted all the ones that have said yes. Additionally, there is also about 5 that said no and 7 that never replied back. I have not asked anyone else in a while because I have been overwhelmed with school.

Thanks for the update. I just wanted to make sure that everything in this topic in particular has been dealt with (there’s nothing more for me to do here). That seems to be the case, so I’ll mark it as “solved”. We can start new topics for further contributions from pixiv.

1 Like