Kojima gives Castlevania a much needed booster shot

Hideo Kojima will try to give his signature touches to the Castlevania franchise. Despite it being a 3D Castlevania, this time it looks to be a mix of God of War and Shadow of the Colossus will possessing Kojima’s flair for dramatic narrative.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-castlevania-lords/50687

Don’t know if anybody’s already posted this yet. It’s been a while since I’ve been here.

Welcome back dragoon lover.

This new episode of Castlevania looks impressive. Thanks for sharing.

Have high hopes for this , looks brilliant , and who’s ever handling the sound is doing a top job .

I have to admit that I’ve never played a Hideo Kojima game. :anjou_embarassed:
But I bought the Metal Gear Solid collection and intend to start soon? And I hope to play Snatcher for Sega CD sometime before I die.

But I am a fan of the Castlevania series! Although I haven’t played any of the 3D ones, to me the exploration-based 2D games (Symphony of the Night and the handheld games) are the best. 3D Castlevania just doesn’t seem right to me.

I’m nervous about the camera, but I have little doubt about Kojima’s ability. Especially since Zone of the Enders 2’s camera was just PERFECT!

In one scene, it almost kinda looks like the main character will have the help of other villagers in fighting. And who’s Gabriel? Is he a Belmont?

It looks great for what it is, but to be honest, it’s a little saddening that it’s such a blatant God of War rip-off. Not to say it won’t be fun - I just hope there’s still something up their collective sleeves.

But man, what an expensive cast. Patrick Stewart is very, very expensive to hire.

There will be plenty opportunities for more God of War ripoffs. Dante’s Inferno is coming out soon. XD