Keil and Lagi by the Uru Sea

I found this on Tumblr

The Artist:https://thexfileswarriors.deviantart.com/

1 Like

Contributions from non-forum members are certainly welcome, but remember we will need the artist’s explicit consent before adding the pictures to Panzer Dragoon Legacy.

ok then

I know permission pending on this one… but still, this one I call… “If Panzer Dragoon 1 had a campsite” :musical_note: #Campsite Music#. Doot-Doot de du di dooo-doo doo.

Fun Task:

1. Try petting dragon without falling off the pillar thingy.

2. Rider - Kyle - (possibly Gash’s Mentor?) - grinds (or hunts) like Shadow/Sonic across the pillars to collect stuff:
    You found Dracolyth eyesx2!
    Purification flora pollen x 60

Ahh… ±__± who wants to make a non-profit panzer game with me. Ho-hum…

*** with a secret ‘back up’ button like in Streets of Rage (prompting Lagi); maybe the more creative the combo the more interesting the result given the hunting problem of what ‘the Laagster’ will do.

Are you Patrick Henry?

If not, I need to connect you to him, he is working on remaking the game apparently and could do with more hands.

Not Patrick - Sorry. Just ‘artist’ please. It would be good to see something what this person is upto, before discussing the giving of ‘more hands’, it might not work.:desert_island::performing_arts::nauseated_face::face_vomiting::lying_face::shushing_face::triumph::exploding_head::scream::no_good_man:t4::no_good_woman:t4:

For example, I’d not want to give hands to something like the EA Presents Panzer Dragoon April Fools post on the Legacy news thing a few years back - by ‘Solo wing’ ?

Hello again… Well, just still wondering who is Patrick Henry, and any work-in-progress I can view and eventually contact them, if interested, in-private via email?

Hello,
Thanks for reminding me about this. So I just emailed Patrick about this and suggested that he comes here on this topic and discuss this with you directly.

1 Like

Thank you. Here are some ‘leaked’ HD stills.

patrickhenrymcsd (at) gmail (dot) com

… Thank you. Any website?:eye::brain::eye:

Patrick is a bit mysterious… that’s all I have ^^

… how did you find him …?:ghost:… (please not in the underground labs of Uru).

He signed the petition

http://PanzerDragoon.World

and he commented he wanted to remake the game. You can see his comments among the recent ones.

No authorisation was provided to use this image and I can’t find the original image on Deviantart. Can you provide a link to the image on Deviantart @Azel98?

Not adding this to the site since there has been no reply in almost 2 years.