It came to me in a dream

The thing is, the English version of the Panzer Dragoon Saga story can not be dismissed because it’s events tie in with PDO too closely. So, I have to say I agree with you there for the most part, Lance. The storyline of Panzer Dragoon Saga is awesome in my opinion, and I think the added plot elements are more of a bonus than a negative thing. Not that that’s a decent reason to consider them the ‘true’ version of the story, but the fact that the English version of the story was used means it is at least partially.

There were a few things in Lundi’s journals that weren’t correct, however I wouldn’t take any of them as pure translation errors unless everything else pointed plainly towards them being inconsistancies.

It’s difficult to know what is absolutely true or false, or what the creators originally invisioned when the current story has been continued off two versions of the same story…

Megatherium: I’m pretty sure that Abadd said at some point that the English version of PDO was narrated by an external narrator, not bound within the parameters of the game world. I have no quote to prove it, but that is what I remember from a past conversation.

I blame Team Andromeda.If they were even slightly responsible they would ensure a decent english translator and would follow his/her progress closely!

Yeah, i think what your saying is right. The scenje in which those words are heard, is iddentical to the end scene of Saga.

Nice thinking!