Isnt this just a little weird?

In the box game for Panzer dragoon orta you get to use Azel as a rider? But didnt she die or something?

Sorry, I had to make Shadow move this into the on-topic board as it contained an Orta spoiler (not all people have played it yet, believe it or not.)

As for your question, it’s just a box game dude. It doesn’t mean anything, it’s just a little thing added for fun, it does not correlate with the story of the game.

Also, we do not know if Azel died or not. In Episode 7 of PDO I believe it was, all you see is a recording or Azel’s voice, it did not say whether or not she died. For all we know she could still be out there.

Hmm…That does make alot of sense…

Yes, if we had to try and reconcile everything in the Box Games to the storyline, where would we be? We’d have to try and justify Dermot’s Ranch, for heaven’s sake :slight_smile:

What initially struck me as being weird was why they chose Azel to be the bonus rider, rather than Edge, Kyle, Lundi etc. The reason soon became glaringly obvious, though: Azel in PD Orta is really just another “skin” for Orta, and she utilises exactly the same motion-captured animation. Can you really imagine Edge bending over in that - ahem - provocative riding posture? Or rather, would you want to?

:slight_smile:

lol Lance. I see your point though, I mean, personally, I was hoping to see the Sky Rider as a playable rider, but I’d rather not see him bent over like that lol.

Hehe, lol!

I think you forget the fact that you can choose Mobo as a rider, which is not a pretty sight, since wormriders don’t seem to have heard about pants…

Ugh…that must be disgusting…

…ugh…

I think I’ll have to burn that image out of my mind with a laser…

Hence the little kid covering his eyes in the bottom right.

Oh…XD thats quite funny…