I Need Advice on Collecting Panzer Dragoon Memorabilia

Hey guys… :wave:

I am looking to dive deeper into collecting Panzer Dragoon memorabilia. I have been a fan of the series for years and recently decided to start a collection of related items. However, I am a bit unsure about where to start and what to focus on.

Could anyone share some advice on the best types of memorabilia to look for? I’m interested in everything from physical copies of the games to artwork and promotional materials. Also, are there specific items that are considered more valuable or harder to find? I’ve heard that some limited edition releases and promotional items can be quite rare, so any tips on identifying these would be greatly appreciated.

I also check this: https://discuss.panzerdragoonlegacy.com/t/im-parting-with-my-panzer-dragoon-collection-of-gamesokta But I have not found any solution. Could anyone guide me about this? Additionally, if anyone has recommendations on reputable sellers or online marketplaces where I might find these items, that would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance!

Respected community member! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Welcome. A good place to look is the Merchandise category on the wiki. There are also a number of demo discs, promo discs, books, and soundtracks.

Welcome,

As Solo suggested, checking out the website will give you an idea of what’s out there. As for where to buy. . .

Ebay is a great place to start. Searching Panzer Dragoon and looking at the various sections beyond video games will show you all sorts of neat items people are selling. If you’re looking for music related to the series I would recommend checking Discogs—I found CDs and vinyl there listed much cheaper than eBay.

If you know anyone that lives in Japan and would be willing to ship things to you then Amazon and yahoo auctions are full of stuff for relatively cheaper than eBay. The Japanese versions of the games are generally much cheaper regardless of where you’re purchasing them.

As for the rarest items: I’d go with the NTSC version of Panzer Dragoon Saga and the JPN Orta Xbox.

Good Luck!