I just finished panzer dragoon saga, I'm left with some

[quote=“Solo Wing Dragon”]The order of Lagi’s riders is:

Jean Jacques Lundi
The Sky Rider
Kyle Fludge
Edge
Orta

Just wondering… what FAQ do you speak of? I don’t remember writing one.

Welcome to the boards btw.

I’ve always thought of Panzer Dragoon Saga as The Lord of the Rings of video games. An immersive fantasy world.[/quote]

jean jacque lundi?? that sounds french to me and lundi means tuesday or monday, I forgot

anyway about the skyrider I know u didn’t write any faqs but it’s in some of the literature

Everytime someone mentions that it makes me go BERSERK!!

Damn TA for giving him a french name.

lol… i’ve just leeched phantasy-star-universe to nothing… PDS OST CD 1 jajaja tomorrow part 2 lool LOTR of the games? try age of wonders :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s good isn’t it ^_^?

Just be careful what you take as fact. If that was someone in the theories section, then it’s just that: a theory. However, all information in the Factions and Mysteries sections should be fact (and if something it wrong, please let me know).

I was rather refering to the hero/journey storyline and complex fantasy world, rather than it being simular in terms of using mythical creatures, etc. I haven’t actually played Age of Wonders, but it looks more like LOTR in terms of the huge battles, etc, rather than the way it is “told”, would that be right? Maybe I’m wrong and it’s different than other RTS’s though. Panzer Dragoon Saga is an RPG, a genre of games that fit the overall style of the Lord of the Rings. I think there are many similarities.

So no one knows how Lagi transfered from Lundi to the Sky Rider? or what happened while the sky rider was there?

not me…I would like to know, so SOMEONE SPILL THE BEANS!

There are a few theories, but we don’t have any facts. One theory is that the Sky Rider woke Lagi up from hibernation when the Dark Dragon appeared.

Also Lundi was researching drones… if the Sky Rider was a drone that may explain a few things, but it also brings up a lot of questions.

Age of Wonders is not like Age of Empires…it’s more of a TBS/RPG (TBS stands for turn based strategy…just made it up…i guess lool :p) and it isn’t only about the races and there’s no big fights…the max unit number of a party is 8 units :o can’t explain quite right about the gameplay…u’ll have to try it yourself, I highly recommend to explore it.

I compared AOW to LOTR because in the map editor I can recreate a similar storyline with the heroes and citys and items…the quest itself and it would look like the movie only in TBS\RPG :stuck_out_tongue:

It sounds quite interesting actually. I just assumed it was like the other Age of Empires games. Worth checking out, eh?

I was addicted to that game for over 2 years now…still have it installed :stuck_out_tongue: and now i’m doing the campaign of the new AOW:shadow magic…this one is indeed similar to AOE when it comes to managing resources and town keeping…but is still TBS\RPG…jeez…I’m not even a campaign kinda guy lool :p…now realy…check it out…explore it, and u might enjoy it :slight_smile:

Solo : Endow was researching about drones?!

According to the mysterious drone record, he was:

panzerdragoon.net/books/drone_record.php

I almost forgot about this piece of info!

It’s a shame newbies might never read this…

I’ve played AOE, very good game^^ talking of AOE anyone watch Time commanders? I just end up shotuing at them ‘WHAT ARE DOING YOU FOOLS!?!?!’ and such like. Nice to know about Lundi that, thanks solo^^