I finally did it! *SAGA SPOILERS*

I did it!! I completed it - but i would be grateful for answers cos i am completely confuzzled…

First here are my final stats if anyone cares:

Level: 60
total flight distance: 1463.7km
field map coverage: 98.1%
target destruction rate: 99.4%
enemy data collection: 98.9%
spiritual closeness points: 100

Ok then… according to the ending… is it trying to say [size=134]I[/size] am the divine visitor???

afterall it did say my name… Also what exactly happened to Edge, Azal and the Dragon? And what about Gash - because i’m sure I heard the dragon’s 'whoosh’of its wings… poor Gash… that part twas very touching sniff

And also why is most of the credits in japanese!? lol apart from the last bit - Rich Leadbetter is there! :slight_smile:

And last question… who was that guy about to travel into the desert? I couldn’t figure it out…

I love PDS :slight_smile:

No one knows what happened to Edge or Gash…

Play Orta to find out what happened to Lagi.

And that ‘guy’ was Azel, lol.

The Divine Visitor is the player, apparently. I really hope Smilebit rewrites it to be something more.

[quote=“Scott”]I did it!! I completed it - but i would be grateful for answers cos i am completely confuzzled…

First here are my final stats if anyone cares:

Level: 60
total flight distance: 1463.7km
field map coverage: 98.1%
target destruction rate: 99.4%
enemy data collection: 98.9%
spiritual closeness points: 100

Ok then… according to the ending… is it trying to say [size=134]I[/size] am the divine visitor???

afterall it did say my name… Also what exactly happened to Edge, Azal and the Dragon? And what about Gash - because i’m sure I heard the dragon’s 'whoosh’of its wings… poor Gash… that part twas very touching sniff

And also why is most of the credits in japanese!? lol apart from the last bit - Rich Leadbetter is there! :slight_smile:

And last question… who was that guy about to travel into the desert? I couldn’t figure it out…

I love PDS :)[/quote]

1.good for you, well done^^ 2. Yep, you are the divine visitor 3. Azel was about to go into the desert for a search of Edge and Lagi 3.dunno why the credits in japanese:P 4. I dont know what happens to Gash, Edge and Lagi…Azel somehow gets out, and man you have high last stats! 98%s and stuff! I can’t remember what mine is now and I dont know how to find out:P ah, well!

I know what mine are.

100%
100%
100%
100 s.c. points

Statement is something about being worthy amongst the Gods. Pah, I wish.

I hope not =/ Rewriting is for lesser games.

can someone explain me these things?
The Divine Visitor
Heresey Dragon

I read the books on the previous dragon rider and i know all what it says in the dragon books.

Sothe person who wrote the dragon books and first found lagi is skiad oops endow?

Also what exactly happened to Lagi first? just decided to sleep and give up its body?

Also - what is all this “sky rider” talk - is it that guy that dies on a dragon (i think) during the flashbacks of sestren exis?

[quote=“Arcie”]
Statement is something about being worthy amongst the Gods. Pah, I wish.[/quote]

"You are worthy to live among the gods."
And the picture in the background is of Azel on her ‘bed’.

[quote=“Scott”]can someone explain me these things?
The Divine Visitor[/quote]

If you watch the intro again, this will make more sense. It is the being that entered Edge’s body at the start of the game and the only one who could free the world from the will of the Ancients.

This is Lagi and the dragon in all four Panzer Dragoon games. Playing Orta will reveal more. His purpose was to destroy the Towers.

Lundi, the rider from Panzer Dragoon Zwei, is the same person as Skiad Ops Endow. He became a seeker after Lagi left him.

After defeating the Guardian Dragon and disabling the Shelcoof, he went into hibernation (presumably to regain his strength).

Yep. He is the most mysterious character in the Panzer Dragoon series, and the first rider we are introduced to (although Lundi was the original rider).

The player is this sphere of energy.

[quote=“Shadow”]

I hope not =/ Rewriting is for lesser games.[/quote]

Yeah you’re right, but I will always see the Divine Visitor as more than the player. An ancient makes far more sense.

Ahh interesting. Everyonr actually thought i was Lagi but it was actually ME that entered his body muhahahaa.

Although i disliked the fact that the player was the divine visitor… its kinda crap cos the playyer has nothing to do with their world. So if you were to write the storyline on paper… the divine visitor was just some feeling in Edge’s head telling him where to go.
http://chaoisland.firestormnet.net/forums/images/smiles/icon_no.gif
So the Sky rider was from PD1? And everyoe found out about Lundi in Zwei?

Ok i’m gonna go and read every topic now

[quote=“Scott”]

Although i disliked the fact that the player was the divine visitor… its kinda crap cos the playyer has nothing to do with their world. So if you were to write the storyline on paper… the divine visitor was just some feeling in Edge’s head telling him where to go.
http://chaoisland.firestormnet.net/forums/images/smiles/icon_no.gif
So the Sky rider was from PD1? And everyoe found out about Lundi in Zwei?

Ok i’m gonna go and read every topic now[/quote]

what do you mean you had nothing to do with the world?O_o, you were the reason that Edge surived and saved everything! If it wasn’t for the player then the empire would have gone everywhere destroying stuff and Azel would still be with Craymen! The tower wouldn’t have been destroyed, but because of the player actually being involved in the game all that happened. I loved it. It made me feel completely involved in the game, of which I haven’t seen that before and it made me feel great^^ that my opinion though of course

I like to think Edge himself saved the world and we were along for the ride. The Divine Visitor certainly played a part in shutting down Sestren though, whether it was the player or an ancient or some kind of virus that took control of Edge.

what i’m saying is that if you looked from a 3rd person perspective - it mean it will be like “Edge and Lagi destroyed the tower by a person controlling everything he did”

Like GD said - i’d prefer to think that the player had no effect and that Edge did it by himself

[quote=“Scott”]what i’m saying is that if you looked from a 3rd person perspective - it mean it will be like “Edge and Lagi destroyed the tower by a person controlling everything he did”

Like GD said - i’d prefer to think that the player had no effect and that Edge did it by himself[/quote]

hmm, now it like that I see what you mean…but I still liked it. Lagi wasn’t exactly controlled by the Divine visitor, only edge…if he was controlled…all to confusing, but still^^

Just read GD’s theory! Its great! This baisically sums up my feelings

That is exactly how i feel. I hope one day they just reveal all our questions :frowning:

[quote=“Scott”]Just read GD’s theory! Its great! This baisically sums up my feelings

That is exactly how i feel. I hope one day they just reveal all our questions :([/quote]

yeah, that will be great when they do…if they do

ok - you se - i havn’t played PD1 or PDZ so i don’t know what happened.
Can someone briefly explain? From what i have heard, in PD1 Lagi is born as a mutant coolia raised my Lundi. Then in PDZ there is a mysterious sky rider, who gets killed, and then a guy named Kyle takes on his role?
at least now i can find out everything then think of my own theory…

[quote=“Scott”]ok - you se - i havn’t played PD1 or PDZ so i don’t know what happened.
Can someone briefly explain? From what i have heard, in PD1 Lagi is born as a mutant coolia raised my Lundi. Then in PDZ there is a mysterious sky rider, who gets killed, and then a guy named Kyle takes on his role?
at least now i can find out everything then think of my own theory…[/quote]

you got them mixed up, PDZ is actually set before PD1. In PDZ lagi is born a mutant coolia, which according to viallage rules have to be killed. Lundi finds lagi and keeps him. He grows and so does his wings and one day he flys! The sheelcoof is seen flying over his village and destroys it. They set out on a journey to destroy sheelcoof (which is actually a tower, tower of the sky) you go through forest, ruins and sky to reach it with lagi getting ever stronger. Then you reach sheelcoof and destroy one side of it’s wings things. You get the the front, but something is waiting for you, the guardian dragon. A awsome fight goes on and you destroy it and sheelcoof slams into the ground, bent and twisted. Lagi is no where to be seen as he sent lundi away in a glowing green orb (or not depending on what dragon you end up with) Lundi walks into sheelcoof and see’s Lagi…on the wall…glowing. Apparently he goes into hibernation and then it goes into PD1…which I haven’t played! Must get it though…hope tyat clears things up a little bit