Humble Indie Bundle V

humblebundle.com/

Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Psychonauts
LIMBO
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP

And if the average is met: Bastion.

Very cool selection. The bundle is worth it for Limbo alone, but I recommend getting Bastion as well if you haven’t already played it.

That bundle is worth any of those titles alone. Hell, it’s worth Bastion’s soundtrack alone.

Already have Sword and Sworcery, but the game is amazing and worth it to buy again for PC. I’m trying out Bastion at the moment. Pretty cool stuff.

It’s kind of annoying, because I only just purchased the Bastion soundtrack the other day off Bandcamp (a great site that sells game soundtracks, typically cheaper than iTunes). Never mind, I’m glad more people are getting to appreciate these great games (and their soundtracks). I already have all the games in the bundle apart from Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, but I’ve purchased the base bundle without Bastion for that game. Still need to play Amnesia: The Dark Descent, as it’s too graphically intense to run on my current hardware.

Atolm, I highly recommend that you check out Limbo when you get a chance. A must play title.

Nice bundle but I own all the games except Bastion and Limbo, which I don’t really want.

Amnesia is fantastic!