Honesty

What are some of the things you’ve lied about and regretted?

hmm lots of things. But they all resolved without any long term consequences. Things I’ve said but regretted… that list coulkd be very long :stuck_out_tongue:

Same here…but it’s stuff I would really not want to go into…for, y’know personal reasons!

But one time a rumour started that I was going out with a certain girl (which I wasn’t, and I didnt start the rumour) it got around but I never confirmed or denied it and she hated me for that… That was regretable.

[quote=“Pete”]Same here…but it’s stuff I would really not want to go into…for, y’know personal reasons!

But one time a rumour started that I was going out with a certain girl (which I wasn’t, and I didnt start the rumour) it got around but I never confirmed or denied it and she hated me for that… That was regretable.[/quote]

wow…the exact same thing happened to me once Pete :open_mouth:

I used to be really good at makiong up excuses at school and got out of many terrible punishments issued by the injustice that is the British schooling system.

Me three!!!

[quote=“TheSharpEdge”]

Me three!!![/quote]

Hmm, doth it be fate which hath brought us together?

One time I was late back to college and the tutor asked me why, so I told her the truth, then she told me to come up with a better excuse next time…in other words make up a lie…she didnt believe me those times either though.

I regret having said I didn’t like a girl once…
Turns out that I wasn’t quite lying but I know now that was a bad “choice” :stuck_out_tongue:

I used to do that a lot when I was young and stupid. To avoid rejection I would tell a girl that I didn’t really like her just in case she didn’t like me. I’ve learnt my lesson now…mostly.

Yes but the girl I’m talkinga bout liked me…

Oh…well you’re right, that was a bad choice.

oh, man…these sorta things!!! I hate the feeling of regret…shudder makes me feeeel down…me have regreted some things…the thing with teachers has come up a lot:P they so gullable for quick minded pupils…my problem was telling my friends who I liked…and it slowly got out of hand then the whole world knew and it sucked, cos I was really good friends with this girl and we moved away after that…which I regret cos I found out that I didn’t actually like her at all:P man…I’m an idiot