GMR's great women of gaming

Because Pai and Sarah don’t dress in pretty robes.

For the longest time, I couldn’t tell if Aoi was a man or a woman.

I’m equally puzzled by her inclusion. Aoi doesn’t seem anything special to me, but then I’ve only played the series up until VF3, so perhaps she may have had a more significant role in the fourth installment?

If anyone has to be included from Soul Calibur, it’s Ivy! She’s the most vicious female I’ve ever had the pleasure to control, and she’s got the wobbliest pair of breasts and bum I’ve ever seen in a computer game lol

[quote=“Daz”]
I suprised we saw noone from Resident Evil.[/quote]

Yeah, like I said earlier, Claire Redfield would have made a welcome addition to the list. She’s hard. And curvy.

[quote=“Arcie”]

Because Pai and Sarah don’t dress in pretty robes.[/quote]

I bet you haven’t seen Sarah in her bikini :smiley:

from reading your intrest in this topic i’d say you would probably fit that description pretty well, eh chuck? minus the curvy part that is :stuck_out_tongue:

i’m suprised also that it isn’t a list of just good looking girls, and suprised Azel is there since the panzer series was relitavely unknown. And i hate Taki. gah. I hope Sueng Mina beats her down

I’d prefer Jill Valentine in. The way she looked in Resident Evil 1 rather than the sexed up version of Resident Evil 3…

And as for Taki and Seung Mina, yeah Seung Mina is much nicer… But Xianghua would own both of them ^_^…

Ayame from Tenchu:Return From Darkness/Wrath of Heaven anyone?

Good lord Scott, your young mind is corrupt with filth! :smiley:

[quote=“Al3xand3r”]
And as for Taki and Seung Mina, yeah Seung Mina is much nicer… But Xianghua would own both of them ^_^…[/quote]

Ah yes, Xianghua!

She has the finest pair of thighs ever to grace a beat 'em up, and her 3rd costume proves this 0_0

I’m not sure if she’d own though, she’s a bit of a baby tbh, have you seen her “crying” move when she’s on the floor? lol

Anyway, you’ve got good taste, Alex :stuck_out_tongue:

Well I like her fighting style actually, I’m really good with her. I always like these “Dodge” “roll” “flip” “slip” “avoid” “trick” type characters in fighting games. My favorite in Tekken 3 for example is Xiaoyu for the same reason (they are kinda like cousins, meh - and btw I’m saying Tekken 3 cos I think that’s the best the series has done so far, everything else after it was just a rehash or with silly additions that just didn’t work. Plus my custom combos don’t seem to work in Tekken 4 and she’s quite ugly in it too…)
Though I have to say I REALLY like Sophitia’s style as well even tho she’s nothing like that. I’d say she’s my second best character in SC.