Gash shows Edge a picture of Lagi's crest

I had forgotten about this:

There might have been other crests, but I don’t know tbh. That picture is also on the front cover of the Japanese version of PD Zwei. They might have been paying homage to that, OR Gash or another Seeker actually recorded the crest inside Shelcoof when it was still inactive. They might have found it somewhere else though.

Because there are discrepancies with other references, I don’t want to read much into it beyond thinking that they assumed epilogue A is the one virtually everyone who’s played Zwei would have seen at least once.

Whereas with some of the quick shots from the other FMVs, people would be more likely to recognize the moment even if it’s not a dragon form they ever personally saw.

Plus, given that characters have been shown records of things that haven’t even happened yet, in other circumstances… there’s a general theme of dimensional plasticity running through PD. I sort of choose to believe that all versions are canon. :anjou_happy:

[quote=“The Ancient”]Because there are discrepancies with other references, I don’t want to read much into it beyond thinking that they assumed epilogue A is the one virtually everyone who’s played Zwei would have seen at least once.

Whereas with some of the quick shots from the other FMVs, people would be more likely to recognize the moment even if it’s not a dragon form they ever personally saw.[/quote]

Something like this is probably right. I would have preferred consistency, but I suppose it doesn’t really matter.

Bringing multiple worlds theory into Panzer Dragoon might solve a few mysteries. :wink: