Favourite music in CD:SS?

Now that this has been on the site for a while, it might be a good time to make this topic. What are your favourite pieces of music in Crimson Dragon: Side Story?

My favourites are “Lake Area” and “End Credits”.

Lake Area starts off slow, as if representing the beginning of a journey, and then quickens in pace, adding in drumbeats and maintaining that tribal feel. It feels both peaceful and exhilarating in places. Like A Premonition of War from PDS, Lake Area introduces us to the game world as well as being the main theme music repeated throughout the game.

End Credits captures the epic theme presented in Main Title, but starts off slow with a tune that reminds me of Chasing Memories from the Panzer Dragoon Zwei soundtrack, as well as some of FMV themes from Saga (Wings, Conclusion).

It’s difficult to choose from one of them, but I’d have to go with Camp and Original Base. Camp reminds me of the camp music used in Panzer Dragoon Saga, it really just sets a fitting mood. Original Base has a nice buildup in the first part of the song. The rest didn’t really stand out, although there’s no track I really disliked either.