Everything must be explained in the next PD game

Of course you would, now. When you’re in a company and money is tight you won’t though.

This depends on how the Panzer Dragoon world itself evolves.

Assuming that I’m the leader of course.

Are you talking about storyline or gameplay? I think there’s room for expansion in both. The developers just need to think up something both innovative and at least half appealing to the mass market.

Welcome back, SenorKaffee.

If skies of arcadia on GC was even relatively succesful (I think it was, wasn’t it?) I don’t see why a new panzer RPG won’t be… They just need to chose wisely where to publish it, my money is on GC since PS2 has all the FF fans that will hate anything else and X-Box well…I don’t think it would sell on it similar to Orta… I might be wrong it’s just my opinion.
I wish they would expand the series in a way blizzard is doing with their Warcraft and Starcraft worlds (making MMORPG and FPS games out of them)
I’d love to see all sorts of games set in the panzer world, from RTS to pure Adventure games to turn based strategy to even FPS hybrids in the style of Deus Ex/Deus Ex 2, heck even an arcade lightgun game in the style of House of the Dead and Virtua Cop would work for me!
The world is just so interesting that not all games would have to have a huge and “importand” storyline a’la Panzer Dragoon Saga, even “simple” everyday life of the various panzerese nations would make for great game/story material.