Els-enora

does anyone happen to have any high-res or halfway decent screenshots/images of Els-Enora from Panzer Dragoon Orta? I’ve been digging around PDO galleries on sites like GamersHell and GameFAQs but no luck. I think there might be a pic or two on the Art of Panzer Dragoon, but the site’s still down, and the web archive won’t load the shots I’m interested in.

if anyone could help me out with this, I’d really appreciate it.

[quote=“puretype”]does anyone happen to have any high-res or halfway decent screenshots/images of Els-Enora from Panzer Dragoon Orta? I’ve been digging around PDO galleries on sites like GamersHell and GameFAQs but no luck. I think there might be a pic or two on the Art of Panzer Dragoon, but the site’s still down, and the web archive won’t load the shots I’m interested in.

if anyone could help me out with this, I’d really appreciate it.[/quote]

Sorry mate, I had it a long time ago, but my HD had gone sour.
And aye, Lagi’s moonapples site is totally fubar atm, as I too am searching to re-establish my visual inventory :frowning:
If I com across anything, you can bet I’ll post it fer you.

All archived revisions of The Art of Panzer Dragoon can be found here:
web.archive.org/web/*/http://moonapples.com/lagi
(copy/paste the whole line above into your browser’s address bar; phpBB mangled it).

You might find some of the art works in the older versions, but it’s a bit hit or miss.

Other than Google, I don’t know what else to recommend.