Did anyone else find these pix?

Hullo, all.

There used to be a web page at www.stream.gr.jp/~xover/3DCG/orta.html with scans of some nice PD art that was used in promo’s, the European cover, etc.

Did anyone here get those pix? I used to have them but they seem to have vanished into the ether.

There’s a picture of the European/Australian/New Zealand cover on the official Panzer Dragoon site.

panzer-dragoon.com

Other than that, I don’t remember what else was on that page. You could check Lagi’s site, as there’s quite a few images on there: moonapples.com/lagi

Thanks Solo, but Lagi doesn’t seem to have the pics I have in mind on his site yet. Also, the Internet Archive didn’t get the page I gave.

However, Google did still have thumbnails of what I’m looking for. Any of these look familiar?

members.aol.com/sneakerwave/conc1-SOE.jpg
members.aol.com/sneakerwave/conc2-SOE.jpg
members.aol.com/sneakerwave/japan-10b.jpg

I can’t get
www.stream.gr.jp/~xover/3DCG/orta.html

to work- is the link dead?

Those images look like PR renders I’ve seen around- those 3-D cards I think had two of them.

Yeah, all of www.stream.gr.jp is gone. As for the images themselves, I didn’t think they were renders (except for japan-10b, maybe), but I may very well be mistaken.

For what it’s worth, the original images were 800x565 pixels. Very nice for a letterboxed wallpaper.

Waitaminute. What 3D cards?

there was a ‘3-D’ holo card thing that had a couple of those images on it.

Does anyone still have those images in their internet cache? I’d like to see them…

note I did find these pictures of orta …

hayalevi.com/wallpapers/orta/1376_orta.jpg
artthrob.co.za/02mar/images/orta02a.jpg
loyolaprep.org/sports/golf/orta.jpg
kulturevi.de/kurs/orta.jpg
undo.net/Pinto/gene7/immagini/orta.jpg
bebek.com/ebebekshop/imgs/orta.gif

There’s a small image or too at the bottom of the products page on Panzer Dragoon Academy:

sun-inet.or.jp/~dds552/PDA/pdproducts.html

But no, I haven’t come across full-sized versions of these images myself…

[quote=“lagi_webmaster”]note I did find these pictures of orta …

hayalevi.com/wallpapers/orta/1376_orta.jpg
artthrob.co.za/02mar/images/orta02a.jpg
loyolaprep.org/sports/golf/orta.jpg
kulturevi.de/kurs/orta.jpg
undo.net/Pinto/gene7/immagini/orta.jpg
bebek.com/ebebekshop/imgs/orta.gif[/quote]

Nice.