Detroit: Become Human

detriot-become-human
quantic-dream
playstation-4

Is anyone getting this? It’s a new choice driven game with multiple endings from the creator of Beyond: Two Souls and Heavy Rain. All about androids.

0 Likes

It’s on the list. I have other games to play first (Including Beyond: Two Souls) so by the time I’m done hopefully it’ll have come down in price.

0 Likes

You’re very disciplined when it comes to finishing games! That said, I bought four PS4 games this year and haven’t finished any of them yet, so I will follow your example and finish at least some of them before picking up Detriot. Getting close to the end of Horizon and the SOTC remake.

0 Likes

It’s the only want to make sure I don’t build up a backlog! Besides, you also learn what games you really want, as if you don’t still want them 2-3 months after release you can save some dough…

0 Likes

I think that’s a good strategy. There’s also probably some decent “old” games on PS4 that have dropped in price by now that might be worth looking into first.

0 Likes

I still haven’t had a chance to play this, but I thought it was worth mentioning that the entire Quantic Dream lineup (Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls, and Detroit: Become Human) has been announced for PC. Their older game, Indigo Prophecy, is already available on Steam and GOG.

Although flawed, I can recommend Heavy Rain and Beyond if you enjoy cinematic, story driven games that are refreshingly light on combat.

0 Likes

Yes, I haven’t played Detroit either but I’ve played the rest of Quantic’s stable and enjoyed every single one. They’re not great GAMES, but they are great STORIES and that’s the main thing I look for.

1 Like