Crimson Dragon - Xbox 1 Exclusive

They could give the possibility to buy a physical game or a virtual game.
It’s so simple

And to think I came back here to check for the news on Crimson Dragon… only to find this.

Microsoft have really gone above and beyond in making sure their new console is the most atrocious piece of trash ever imagined… and now it seems that the only game I really give a damn about, the only one I was actually waiting for… is exclusive for the trash-console?
They might as well never have bothered.

If its only release is on the X1… there is no Crimson Dragon.

And obviously I’m not touching the shitestation whatever-number-it-is-now. My grudge against S*ny is something I’ll be carrying to the grave… along with the slightly lesser grudge against Apple, and my bitter resentment of EA (that April Fools news update nearly gave me a heart-attack, for the record).

So I suppose that leaves Nintendo… and the faint hope that some day, a totally new company might throw a decent console out there.

To be honest, most games at launch aren’t likely to make a killing. The base just isn’t there for a game to make a killing, unless part of a major franchise, or a very outstanding title that really clicks with the consumer.

EDIT: Honestly, I wouldn’t trust Nintendo any more than MS or Sony. Their notorious business practices go even further back than that of Sony or MS.