Crimson Dragon: Side Story music

I actually extracted the contents of the game… The music is in WMA format, so if you want I can upload it somewhere (so you don’t have to record it and have it in the best available quality).

Thanks for the offer, James103. CheloXL already sent me the files, however, so no need.

[quote=“Terramax”]

if you do find it, be sure to share with the rest of us. Sounds like it was a good song.[/quote]

All I have to go on is that she?s wearing a similar, probably the same, jacket in this video, which Google Translate says is ?Song for Bernadette?. Apparently that?s an old movie and/or a song by Aaron Neville? The jacket seems like too much of a coincidence for the two songs to be unrelated, so I guess it?s worth digging through the original film?s soundtrack to see if there are any duets.

Still, that won?t make Eri?s version reappear on YouTube! :expressionless: It?s so irritating that the video was taken down just a couple of days after I found it. I?d better make a mental note: ?ALWAYS SAVE EVERYTHING?, I guess.

She seems to get a lot of good roles: Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables, a bunch of posh-looking things I don?t know :anjou_embarassed:, erm, Mulan, Beauty and the Beast? but yeah, plenty of big-name things on both stage and screen. Well done to her! Considering her voice, it?s deserved.