Crimson Dragon: Side Story announced

thewilloftheancients.com/new … side-story

Also, screenshots and few thoughts of my own:
thewilloftheancients.com/new … creenshots

I assume Grounding are developing this alongside the main Crimson Dragon, although the Play XBLA article doesn’t mention them. Futatsugi posted a tweet about it, anyway.

Bah, I really didn’t want to get a Windows Phone. iPhone is so much nicer. But I might just have to get one for this game.

And again, WTF ???

What, yuki futatsugi, have in his little head ,? :anjou_wow:

First : Kinect only for Crimson Dragon :anjou_angry:

Second : a Mobile Game :anjou_angry:

I’m very disappointed concerning all these news :anjou_sad:

This feels very reminiscent of the release of Panzer Dragoon Mini along with the other main Panzer Dragoon games!

Sadly, just like mini I probably won’t be playing this one… :anjou_sad:

When the HELL is Crimson Dragon coming out??? :anjou_angry:

the advantage with the mini, that is you can play this game with an emulator.

Crimson dragon side story, if you haven’t a fucking windows worstphone, you won’t play it in all your life :anjou_disappointment:

Interesting, although the fact that it’s released on Windows Phone is really annoying, not only because of how few people actually own one but also because apparently nobody here does. That puts a damper on our intention to cover news for the franchise :anjou_sigh: … So, anyone know what the cheapest phone is that can still run this game?

I’m not sure what the requirements for the game are. Since Microsoft sets minimum standards to what a Windows Phone can be, perhaps it will work on any Windows Phone 7 phone? I sure hope so. Looking at getting a second hand first generation Windows Phone 7 phone myself.

He probably doesn’t have much say in the matter. This is a Microsoft decision.

It seems that Futatsugi’s games are fated to come out on obscure platforms that no one owns.

He must be really the happiest guy og the world and thanks microsoft every day of his life :anjou_sad:

The game is now out. Check the main page for a few updates and relevant links.

I just bought a used LG C900k Windows Phone from Trade Me (the New Zealand equivalent of eBay) which meets the system requirements for Crimson Dragon: Side Story. NZ$140 (US$114) seemed like a reasonable price, although it’s still a lot to pay one phone game. I’ll post my thoughts on the game when the phone arrives.

[quote=“Solo Wing”]The game is now out. Check the main page for a few updates and relevant links.

I just bought a used LG C900k Windows Phone from Trade Me (the New Zealand equivalent of eBay) which meets the system requirements for Crimson Dragon: Side Story. NZ$140 (US$114) seemed like a reasonable price, although it’s still a lot to pay one phone game. I’ll post my thoughts on the game when the phone arrives.[/quote]

Solo is there a way to record video off of that phone? It would be nice if you could put a video walkthrough on the site if that is possible. I know a lot of people aren’t even going to be able to play this…

Possibly… I’ll look into it. It might require filming the physical device with another recording device (shaky cam style).

Here’s a comprehensive video review of the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhjPxgQ4JFE)

I’m curious about the storyline, I haven’t seen any review really look into it.

[quote=“Draikin”]Here’s a comprehensive video review of the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhjPxgQ4JFE)

I’m curious about the storyline, I haven’t seen any review really look into it.

The music is amazing, really like Panzer Dragoon.[/quote]

I received my phone in the mail today. Currently downloading Crimson Dragon: Side Story. :anjou_happy: