Child of Eden (Rez spiritual sequel)

[quote=“The Ancient”]I have a ton of respect for Snowblind so that’s awesome Snow Girl! And I really hope the LotR game turns out well and does well for them. Would you happen to know if Ezra Dreisbach is still on board in some capacity? Or has he firmly become Flat Games now? Just curiosity though.

[/quote]

He left the Studio , in the last Interview I’ve read with him

If she has blonde hair and glasses, then yes.

[quote=“Snow Girl”]

I have heard the name Ezra mentioned, but I am unsure of the last name. I can ask on Monday. If he is still around, I believe he works for Monolith. (We’re all in the same building since WB bought the three companies.)[/quote]

I don’t see his name in the company directory any more. The Ezra I’ve heard about works for Monolith.

[quote=“Snow Girl”]

If she has blonde hair and glasses, then yes.[/quote]

Ah, nice. Tell her Klay formerly-from-Sega says hi :slight_smile:

[quote=“Abadd”]

If she has blonde hair and glasses, then yes.

Ah, nice. Tell her Klay formerly-from-Sega says hi :)[/quote]

“HA nice!!! Tell Klay ?Hi? right back. He was really cool to work with, nice guy. Hope he?s doing well. :)”

Heh, such a small world, eh?

Especially in the games community.

I am waiting for preorder to happen already! I want this for my PS3!! Looks incredible!

I really hope Child of Eden will be at Gamescom. That trailer made me point to the screen and tell my friends - “You see? That’s why I play videogames!”

60fps cam video… Controls look laggy but the video probably amplifies the effect vs actually playing… Other than that, good stuff. Maybe Project Draco won’t be bad :wink:

child-of-eden.us.ubi.com/
They have a sort of contest where users can submit photographs to be used in the last level of the game.

You know what this is? Awesome.

Waiting for this game to come out. It’s supposed to come out in 2 months and i still dont see much for previews…