Cheap Saga

I just found a copy of Saga for $50! Link is here.

Link

Still wondering if I should get it for a Saturn emulator.

Get it and if it disapoints you in any way (ie doesn’t run well on emulator or whatever) sell it for $150 :stuck_out_tongue:

Love those boxes, hadn’t seen them in a while… He seems to lack the outer paper box where the dvd-style cases fit in though (similar to Shenmue’s if you don’t know what I’m talking about). It doesn’t matter so much, I just thought I’d mention it.

Definitely get it, $50 is definitely worth it for the magic of Panzer Dragoon Saga.

I’m new with emulators. I need the disk right?

I MISSED THIS?!! THE CHEAPEST I’VE EVER SEEN IT GO FOR (in british pounds) AND I MISSED IT?!!

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OK I’ll stop

[quote=“Jimkemon”]I MISSED THIS?!! THE CHEAPEST I’VE EVER SEEN IT GO FOR (in british pounds) AND I MISSED IT?!!

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OK I’ll stop[/quote]

Talk about cheap check this out ebay.ph/viItem?ItemId=8291793946

I won the item for about 657 Philippine Pesos including the shipping that would be 17-18U$ :anjou_happy: I already have 1 set before but the first and second disc got a nasty scratch so I got me a new set check out ebay.ph for sega you’ll find cheap items there

Meh, that’s the not-very-rare Japanese version.

Sorry my bad :anjou_happy:

I rebought pds(with cartbox sleeve) 1 year ago for 100$ inclusive shipping from ebay.de and also pdz and pd1 were in the lot, so all panzer games for 10$ quite good for ebay