*bangs head on TV*

In my PDS playthrough to get the last info for my updated FAQ…I FORGOT TO SAVE PDZ DATA BEFORE IT!

Dumbass.

So, could someone please give me the official description (in-game) for the music box, and any other goodies you get for having PDZ data?

And while you’re at it, take a guess at how many HP the Gigra has in it’s two forms, after it metabolizes with the Gigralyph.

By official description, do you mean the in-game text that comes up when you examine the music box (or highlight it in your inventory)? I don’t have any save-game files where I could check that at the moment, but if that’s what you’re after, you should be able to find it in the text dump I did for TWotA’s Dialogue section a while back. As far as I can remember, the only stuff unlocked in PDS by a PDZ save file is the Aronak Unit and extra cash at the start of the game, so there shouldn’t be anything else you’re missing.

I have no idea how much HP the Gigra has, though. :frowning:

Ah ha. Well, in case anyone is interested.

The Gigralyph (when it actually has an hp value) has roughly 900hp.

The Gigra’s first form has almost exactly 2,250hp.

The Gigra’s final form has 3,500hp.

This makes for a total boss energy bar of 5,750hp. Which contrasts heavily with Atolm 1’s hp of 2,700.

The worst part of this is a enemy database of little but “Close Calls” as I record exactly how much damage each attack does…How I suffer for my art.

Arcie, I have a relatively recent save file for Panzer Dragoon Saga, some time after I obtained the Aronak unit on a recent play through. If you still don’t have the information, I can load up the game in a litte bit and tell you the description for the item (as according to the game), and whatever else you need. Of course, this is assuming that the battery for my Saturn hasn’t died recently, but it should be fine.

I’m pretty sure the only things unlocked by the Zwei file are, as it was said, extra Dyne (100 or so per hour Zwei gameplay hour, I think?) and the ability to obtain the Aronak unit.