Azel: Panzer Dragoon RPG Memorial Album Scans

Hi, everyone,

Here are some scans of the inner artwork from the Azel: Panzer Dragoon RPG Memorial Album. The back of the booklet features an Edge CG (the same one that was featured in Saturn Power Magazine), while the inside of the tracklist has an alternate artwork of Azel sleeping in her ancient bed.

I scanned these at 600dpi and cleaned them up a little, but if anyone would like to edit them for further clarity, please feel free!

1 Like

Thanks, I’ve just published them.

1 Like

I presume it is impossible to find copies of those albums now :confused:

There’s a treasure trove of albums like this that Sega could release on digital storefronts and streaming services. I see Skies of Arcadia’s OST is on iTunes at least, but all of the Panzer Dragoon soundtracks are absent.

Yea, I tweeted them about that a week ago. Would be easy money for them, even if they dont get a lot, it is still money at no cost/investment and on the long term people would stream that quite a lot…

1 Like

Once in a blue moon, a secondhand copy of the Memorial Album pops up on eBay. That’s where I was able to purchase this one. Since physical copies are so hard to come by, it seems like it would be beneficial to all for these soundtracks to be sold digitally.

1 Like