Azel: Panzer Dragoon Fans

I honestly don’t mean this as way of shameless plugging when I link to Shadow-Corp, but this was something I wanted other Panzer Dragoon fans to see and give me input on.

I released a new skin pack for my forums and based it on Azel: Panzer Dragoon Saga, and considering a lot of people who I did show it to never even played the game and in some cases never heard of Azel, they weren’t too helpful on the critique part other than it was neat, whoopie. I kind of wanted feedback from people who actually played and loved the Panzer Games.

Anyway you don’t need to register or post there, you can just use a skin previewer by clicking here.

I’d appreciate comments and suggests on the skin. I was trying for a dark atmospheric Azel’ish style design. Thanks.

What can I say? It looks great to me.

It looks really good. I wish I had your design skills! The design does look like it belongs in the Panzer Dragoon world, but at the same time it has its own unique flavor. I like the way the background fades from the purple into the dark brown too, it gives it more depth.

Overall, excellent job!

Thanks. :slight_smile:

You know, if you ever installed Invisionboard, I’d export you the skin pack if you ever wanted to use it. It’s not getting much use at Shadow Corp, it was more of a personal project skin for me to use than anything. I’ve just always wanted an Azel skin to claim as my own. :slight_smile:

Whoa, first an Email from Gharam Parker is posted on this board, now I find out that System Zero is still alive…it’s like this forum is bringing my old Sega2000 days back to me.

Anyway, it looks quite nice. I like the design, it blends in quite well and doesn’t become distracting (like some theme-based skins on forums do), and it seems quite appropriate for a System Zero forum. Would be kinda wierd seeing the WotA boards use that design though, after using the current one for so long it would be strange having it changed all the sudden :stuck_out_tongue: