Assassin Creed Origins

Just finished the game a few weeks ago! It was pretty good. There is nothing like the adrenaline rush you get when climbing and sliding down the pyramids of Giza!

I just recently went back and found all of the tombs and listened to all of the ancient recordings!

That’s one of the things I love about modern exploration games like this, and the new Tomb Raiders (and hopefully Uncharted when I play it) - just exploring and discovering new sights.

The first DLC for this is put, and I’ve been having a lot of fun playing it. It’s not revolutionary, just additional. It’s nice to go back and have the opportunity to explore new areas in a game that is this fun.

I need to get my PS4 back to play this DLC, I loved the main game, spent probably 120 hors doing all quests.

The console is at my brother’s place and he just doesnt play it, don’t know how to tell him I need it back! There is this DLC, the Shadow of the Colossus I have never played, then there if God of War… quite a few games coming!

Anyway, how long is this DLC? Is the new region part of the main map/open world or you travel to it with a loading screen?

Just tell him there’s a new game you want to play!

It took me just over 10 hours to finish, that includes doing all the extra stuff I came across too, missions, outposts, lairs etc. It takes place on the Sinai peninsula away from mainland Egypt so yeah, there’s a loading screen between the two maps.