And so Tales of Symphonia hits the U.S

I couldn’t decide on whether to get La Pucelle or Tales of Symphonia, but I decided to pick up the latter. Right from the beginning I was hooked. The characters just grabbed me, and I knew I was in for something special. Will it dethrone Panzer Dragoon Saga as my number one RPG of all time? Probably not. It’s the typical fantasy stuff with a race of beings who think they’re superior to everybody else and a young boy who has to go on adventures and just can’t stay home. I’ve just barely scratched the surface, but I can already tell the game will execute itself with style.

I also picked up Siren after being thoroughly thrilled by Fatal Frame 2. Er. . .um. . .well. . . So anyway. Tales of Symphonia rocks.

I’ll be getting a Gamecube soon and am considering it. How is the story related to the other “Tales of” games? I don’t like playing sequels before the originals.

It’s like the FF series in that each game is a stand-alone; you don’t need to have played any of the previous Tales games to be able to play Tales of Symphonia.

Speaking of La Pucelle, I need to get a Playstation 2 and Disgaea >_<.