Amusement Vision and XBox2

Spike Out, Monkey Ball so far<<

Spike out was included in that article, so it couldn’t be one of the unannounced titles. And Monkey Ball isn’t exactly something to unannounce… let’s hope it is something cool…

omgwtfbbq?

outtrigger was some great stuff but maken X…? the game was about killing clowns and turning into nazis that can shoot projectile tongues and you couldn’t strafe either!! :anjou_angry:

[quote=“GehnTheBerserker”]http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_zd1up/is_200403/ai_ziff120579

"He also jokingly commented on the recent fan-made Panzer Dragoon RPG trailer, saying that Sega would never release such a “gyougyoushii” (exaggerated, overdone) presentation. "

Is this the one article Goonboy?

Btw, don’t worry guys : if we don’t see a new PD game in 5 years I’ll buy the rights from Sega and Ill hire some of you to work on a new game with me :)[/quote]

No the article i’m talking about appeared during/after the release of ORTA
back in 2003. I can’t remember which website it was now as i was searching for it last night.But it was when SMILEBIT was still SMILEBIT and not part of AV yet.

Well I liked the style and lookof the game.

BTW you can strafe in the game by holding down the R shoulder Trigger button

I hate that tw8t Stolar. His 5 star saturn plan was a joke. And made sure the Saturn missed out the 2D gems, and RPG’s that the Saturn had.

[quote=“Team Andromeda”]

I really wouldn’t know; I naturally assume so. RPGs are big sellers outside of Japan now as well (Bernard Stolar would be turning in his grave… if he was dead).

I hate that tw8t Stolar. His 5 star saturn plan was a joke. And made sure the Saturn missed out the 2D gems, and RPG’s that the Saturn had.[/quote]

Yeah he sure did ruin the Saturn chances. Truth be told though the way they’d market the Saturn in the US as a multimedia type machine like the 3D0 was ill fated from the start.