All four Panzer Dragoon games finally reviewed on my webpage

Some of you have probably already read my review of Panzer Dragoon Saga on Panzer Dragoon Saga Oasis. I’ve finally managed to review all three shooters and placed them on my webpage. If anybody can tell me if I’ve made any mistakes, it would be greatly appreciated.

pmcollectorboy.tripod.com/id32.html

Those reviews were short, sweet, informative, and to the point, just the way I like it! Not too long, not to convoluted.

Here are some minor errors I noticed:

Panzer Dragoon Review and Panzer Dragoon Zwei Reveiw - spelled indestructable wrong should be indestructible

Panzer Dragoon Orta- spelled strenghts wrong should be strengths

Don’t know if I got all the spelling errors, just run the reviews through a spell checker to be sure, but aside from that, good job summing up the series.

I’m also glad to see that you thoroughly enjoyed Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, as I just played it and agree entirely of its legendary status.

The environments in KOTOR were simply breathtaking: The beautiful grasslands and sunset of Dantooine, the vast ocean and blue sky of Manaan, the endless desert of Tatooine, the various ancient and magnificent sith ruins of Korriban, the sandy beaches of the Mystery World, and not to mention the technological wonders of the Star Forge. Also, just subtle effects like birds and ships flying in the sky, breathtaking sunsets, and grass swaying in the wind, helped the worlds come to life even more.

It felt like Panzer Dragoon Saga in some ways, a very unique game. Sorry for going a bit off topic. :anjou_disappointment:

Thanks for that. I’m not a grammar nazi or anything, but I like to get things right the first time. I was also hoping people would catch any mistakes I made about the Panzerian universe.

I’m eagerly looking forward to two Bioware games that might make KOTOR look weak by comparison. Mass Effect and Dragon Age.

Nice summary of Ikaruga too. That is a fantastic game. Hopefully Treasure will make a third game in the ‘series’ one day too.