A waste of money? Perhaps! But it looks cool!

Here’s my latest purchase . . .

search.ebay.com/270083010718

Very nice, a bit expensive, and the shipping sounds like a rip off, but man I want one too.

Wow, that IS expensive. But nonetheless very very cool. I always wanted a white analogue controller, but couldn’t get a hold of one.

Ouch. I think that’s way overpriced, but if you’re happy with it, then my opinion means exactly squat.

So you bought a console that can only play games in japanese? That sucks!!!

It probably is ridiculously overpriced, but I do daft things like this anyway.

I also bought one of these.

[quote=“Ancient Weapon”]

I also bought one of these.[/quote]

Thats cheating!!!

How?

I’m amazed by the difference created by playing Saga in 60Hz (the Sat arrived today :anjou_love:) - the borders, including the massive one at the bottom of the screen - which I thought was by design - are gone completely, and the player is treated to a full-screen and all-round smoother experience!

I was kidding…

wow I thought that huge border was design too, its a shame I’m stuck with it forever. Ah well at least I have the game so I’ll just live with that.

Yeah, it was really surprising. I had to do a double-take and play the game on both systems again! :anjou_wow:

I’d feel the same . . . but it’s rather worn and I don’t have the outer cardboard sleeve! :anjou_sad: I’m sure I’ll pick up a newer (probably US) version eventually, though.

[quote=“Ancient Weapon”]Yeah, it was really surprising. I had to do a double-take and play the game on both systems again! :anjou_wow:

I’d feel the same . . . but it’s rather worn and I don’t have the outer cardboard sleeve! :anjou_sad: I’m sure I’ll pick up a newer (probably US) version eventually, though.[/quote]

Mine came without cardboard box too but the discs are in very near mint condition so I’m happy with that. I don’t think you’ll find a copy with the cardboard sleeve and even if you do it’ll probably in terrible condition. You know what cardboard can be like.

I have a feeling that my mum threw mine away . . . However, I’d better not say for sure!

Ohhhh yes. Even if boxes are indeed in the fantastic condition advertised, they won’t be when they arrive.

A friend of mine suggested something, which made a bit of sense (if possible): sellers flatpacking boxes before dispatch . . . but it’s not very feasible and rather off-topic. =D