2000 words about PDS

Hello all,

I’ve recently set up a blog where I’ve been writing about some of my favourite things. Tonight I wrote a long entry about PDS: james.the-situation-room.com/102 … agoon-saga

You know. If anyone’s interested.

awsome review. I’ll have drinks with yoshida-san tomorrow btw =) he works for q-games in kyoto now, if my GF wouldn’t study at waseda university I would be very tempted to go there, too.

awsome review. I’ll have drinks with yoshida-san tomorrow btw =)

You lucky bastard :slight_smile: Ask him about Rez II or PD as DLC for XBLA

BTW: Everything okay, Mr.Patzke? It?s been a long time.

Best wishes,
Joerg

As in pixeljunk:Eden? for me that game comes pretty close =)

[quote=“Rynex”]BTW: Everything okay, Mr.Patzke?
It?s been a long time.[/quote]

yeah, just super busy… working for a japanese company is no “zuckerschlecken” if you know what i mean =)

[quote=“lordcraymen”]

As in pixeljunk:Eden? for me that game comes pretty close =)

To be honest - i?ll never tried that.

[quote=“Rynex”]BTW: Everything okay, Mr.Patzke?
It?s been a long time.[/quote]

yeah, just super busy… working for a japanese company is no “zuckerschlecken” if you know what i mean =)[/quote]

Yeah, i imagine that. But you?re a smart guy, you?ll make it.

that’s exactly the problem. skill and brains have nothing to do with it. in a japanese company “devotion” is everything. if you don’t work your 60 overhours a month, you’ll never get promoted. and I hate making pointless overhours.

that’s exactly the problem. skill and brains have nothing to do with it. in a japanese company “devotion” is everything.

OMG. I never thought that nowadays theres still the same stubborn policy in japanese companies.

if you don’t work your 60 overhours a month, you’ll never get promoted. and I hate making pointless overhours.

Let me guess … You won?t get paid for the overhours, will you? It?s an honor to work till you collapse. :frowning: No wonder, that the japanese invented “harakiri”.

But on the other side … show them what you?ve got and takeover Sega as chairman :slight_smile:

Best wishes,
JK