1080p xo orta~~~~^_^

Hello! I just wanted to chime in and say that I haven’t had any problems playing this on my US system at all. Completed the game on 2 difficulty levels already. Edit: Only problems had is choppy FMV. The ingame story portions seem to work flawlessly also.

Is it possible this is a Pal issue? I have been hearing the same thing regarding JSRF backward compatability. Though I wonder if running on an HDTV in the UK would make a difference as HD is HD in both markets.

You may want to update the news to reflect this so US fans don’t get disheartened.

Microsoft stated that this is not the final BC update, so problems will probably continue to be ironed out in the future.

Not a bad idea… as this seems to be the case, I’ll post some news about this.

EDIT: Main page updated

I’ve received an email from a Panzer fan with some interesting information regarding the update:

*Hi,

I’m a Panzer Dragoon fan from the Netherlands and I’ve been reading your
website for quite some time now. I’ve noticed that you also have the
same problems with Panzer Dragoon Orta (playing it on the 360 gives an
error message after episode 3).

I just called the Xbox Customerservice in the Netherlands and they were
able to tell me that several people allready called with the same problem.
Xbox told me they will fix this problem in the next couple of days (at
least before the 10th of May) with a new update.

Let’s hope this update 'll work fine so we will all be able to play
Panzer Dragoon Orta again :smiley:

greetings
Camiel Lentjes*

Sounds promising, I’ll be so chuffed when I can pack my ugly fat Xbox away.

QFT.

hey everyone PDO works perfectly except one thing durning an in game movie on EP 8 when the huge Ship (sorry forgot its name) crashes try watching it my system dident crash or anything bad it simply had a funk load of black pannels comming from the ship like the game forgot how to draw it or something.

hey it was probaloby just a texture that wusnt loaded cuz that is the way how to particle systems work just type text without interpunt… err i mean with transparency flames/couds/dust testures mapped on hundreds of non shaded (aka black) polygons :anjou_happy:

Been drinking lc?

Still no patch as of today. :anjou_disappointment:

[quote=“Solo Wing Dragon”]I’m a Panzer Dragoon fan from the Netherlands and I’ve been reading your
website for quite some time now. I’ve noticed that you also have the
same problems with Panzer Dragoon Orta (playing it on the 360 gives an
error message after episode 3[/quote]

Yes, I experienced this too. Something to do with the emulator not working correctly for the PAL version of the game.

So I just play it on my original Xbox, though I am looking forward to having it play on a much bigger screen :anjou_happy: