Work in progress

Here’s what I’m currently working on for a new design for these boards. There’s still a few things I need to fix, like how on the login page the text colour is the same as the background. -_-

Shadow is designing a banner to go along the top where that grey rectangle is, and I’ll have to try and figure out a way to make some nicer buttons too.

So, that’s roughly what these forums are going to look like once I’ve finished tweaking the design. Any suggestions?

Umm, sorry if I missed something but am I supposed to see a preview of the new forum look or something like that somewhere ? Cos everything looks the same to me and I see no link or attached image or anythin like that, again sorry if I missed something it’s 6:30 am :slight_smile:

lol, no, Solo hasn’t uploaded the new design yet. You’re not going crazy Alex :slight_smile:

Whoops!

I forgot to post a link to it :wink:

Here we go:

panzerdragoon.net/testingforum

Looks good to me, I’m sure the banner will make it look much nicer too :slight_smile:
Only thing lookin unfitting is the old buttons, the new one u added is great and u should make the rest like it :slight_smile:

I have already suggested you Solo to get some Giri Giri scans of those Saga buttons…

I think they would go nice with the forum.
The rest looks fine :slight_smile:

It reminds me of the excavation site forums.
I like it.

As soon as Shadow finishes the banner I can upload it to this forum. I’m not too sure about the buttons at this stage… I’d like to add more Panzer style ones, but I can only get so many from GiriGiri (as I posted on another thread, Panzer Dragoon Saga crashes at the Gigralyth for me).

That’s why you have a whole communitty supporting you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Don’t look to me; I don’t have Giri Giri…

New forum looks great. I really like the new color scheme way more then the current one. Keep up the good work!

lol, me just thought as I read this forum…some of them die off dont they? well most of them do actually. Do ya just let them build up, well can you, or like delete the reallllly dead ones later on when no one looking:P me guessing build up, but I guess that a good thing, someone might come bk to one and reawaken it or something!