The Will of the Ancients' Halo 2 Championship

Updated… but… God… what an idiot I am. =/

Welll I’m not really pissed but wait till i get a headset.My lag is a lot better today so I look forward to kicking your arse online.

Manly?

Dunno about that. My voice rises almost a full octave when I get excited :anjou_embarassed:

I need to hear Abadd speak more. =) I need to record it… and… make remixes of crappy 80’s love songs with it. Oh yes.

Or I could just send you a tape of my next karaoke session :anjou_happy:

And yes, I go to karaoke quite often. Particularly when I’m in Japan…

It’s pretty big over there, isn’t it? :anjou_love:

Well, it couldn’t be worse than the Sona Mi remixes, heh.

I’m still wondering if Solowing has secretly been recording us, that one game he DID say he was going to leave, and then like 20 minutes later he’s still there, silent as a rock. Why do I get the feeling that I’m going to be hearing voice-clips of our conversation in the next Boy Band album (especially since Shadow has that whole accent thing going, girls just eat that up I’m sure).

BTW, one slight error in the rankings: it says that in my first round against U K Narayan that I lost to him 15 to 9, but actually I only lost 15 to 14 (I remember that was a really close game). Yes it’s minor and doesn’t affect anything, but my pride/ego is at stake, damnit! :anjou_happy:

Don’t worry, everyone thinks I sound like Doc from Red Vs. Blue, it sucks, HARDCORE.

I don’t sound like him, I swear.

[quote=“Abadd”]Manly?

Dunno about that. My voice rises almost a full octave when I get excited :anjou_embarassed:[/quote]

Maybe it was Solis’ voice then.I couldn’t tell really because of the lag…cough cough :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah, I couldn’t really tell teh difference between Abadd’s and Solis’ voices to begin with, but now I’m used to Solis’ I’m sure I could. I can always tell which voice Narayan’s is though. =)

Yeah, sorry about that, I was looking at the wrong game on Bungie’s website =x Fixed now though. ^^

wishes he has xbox and live

Someone should set up some PC online game. It would be good as PC online games would be alot easier for some people than live :anjou_sad:

an evil laugh echoes, but cannot be heard

Seriously, I shouldn’t worry about it. Although hearing you guys in the next boy band album would be… interesting.

Abadd and I are starting a duet. You’re all welcome to be our backing singers. =)

[quote=“Scott”]wishes he has xbox and live

Someone should set up some PC online game. It would be good as PC online games would be alot easier for some people than live :anjou_sad:[/quote]

coughstarcraftcough

Although I would get my ass handed to me on a platter.

I’ve got Starcraft. Love it. Slightly obsessed with it. Only ever played one other member of this forum before (who you need special glasses to see).

Who do you play as, bluefoot? I’m Terran.

I actually haven’t played for awhile. I mainly do Protoss, although I tend to get bored with them after awhile. I stopped playing online after coming to the realization that the vast majority of people on the internet are jerks. Now I just play with the folks in my dorm occasionally, which hasn’t really helped my skills.

Stop spamming my thread! :anjou_angry:

Apologies. Moving to PMs.

Updateeed.

Fuck. :anjou_sigh:

Well, I should have expected that.