The Will of the Ancients' Halo 2 Championship

No one can beat me at Zanzibar.I’m shaping up pretty good these last few days.Been playing with my bro a lot.Finally sort out all of that credit card mumbo jumbo.

I’ll hopefully get it (the dc) in a week or so.So that means I’ll be getting XBox Live in a week too.

Prepare to die all of you! :anjou_happy:

Topic updated again. =P

Hahaha. That sounds like a challenge. Bring it on!

Beaver Creek?Is that one fo them unlockable maps?

Hurray for me!I’ll have a chance to pwn a certain teasing drone.A “localizated” rocket will do the trick ;D

Shadow : you know I’ll be in the final;you can meet me there if you want to :anjou_sigh:

Oh Beaver Creek is that small one.Actually you couldn’t have picked worse maps for me;i never play these.Still I won’t make this sound as an excuse. :stuck_out_tongue:

No, Beaver Creek is one of the standard maps. It’s the remake of Battle Creek from Halo 1.

I have a sneaky feeling that Abadd may pwn us all. But if he doesn’t, I’ll be more than glad to meet you in the Final. =) It’d be an instant win :smiley:

I ain’t gonna say I’m something else cause I ain’t but I will still make you soo-eht!

Abadd is pretty defective.He won’t stand a chance.He’s head is too…shaky if you know what I mean XD!

Can I just say Beaver Creek just sounds WRONG?

Updated, again. PMs sent out to folks participating. Yes, I know I used the img tag instead of the url one. I am teh n00b.

[quote=“Shadow”][size=75]MY XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG IS URBAN REFLEX[/size], SO DON’T THINK I’M SOME WEIRDO WHEN I SEND YOU A FRIEND INVITE. =P
[/quote]

Too late. >:P.

I suppose I’d think you were a weirdo too if you came up behind me during every game we weren’t on the same team and said my name before you killed me, so fair enough XP

I made it!Finnally I have a xbox live acount.

My gamertag will strike fear into every little soul on this planet’s face…

Paet

:anjou_happy:

Updated with first results.

I think we need to arrange an Everyone vs Shadow match, after the finals :anjou_love:

Don’t worry Solo you can thank me later on. :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyways thanks for your mistake Shadow.This way I can play Zanzibar and Burial Mounds which I both love :slight_smile:

l-l@ l-l@ 5010 l_l G07 P//l\l3l)!!!1

Oh, shh you. Go and play on your Gamecube :stuck_out_tongue:

Shit of all days today my connection had to play tricks on me!I tried playing a rumble pit on Live just to test my skillz before today’s match and i was RED like fire!

This is no excuse for tonight of course but I’m really pissed since i was looking forward to this :frowning:

Oooh, fiesty. Buy Starcraft for your PC and we’ll see who’s the GC owner :stuck_out_tongue:

Abadd = pwn3d :anjou_sad:

That means I passed?Yuppy for me.

I’m sorry I didn’t have a microphone to taunt you Abadd ; and I’m sorry for my tremendous lag.I coulnd’t hear you and Solis much but from what I have gathered you my friend : have a manly voice :smiley: